A local La Porte warehouse is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to their team!
**Job Title: Warehouse Associate**
**Shift Schedule: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm**
The primary responsibility of this position is to have the ability to use an RF scanner and to accurately, neatly, and productively pick orders to a box in all areas of the shipping department. With the additional ability and/or knowledge to manifest shipments and load shipments.
* Unload and unpack incoming shipments and import containers.
* Picking Responsibilities:
* Responsible for picking orders to a box in a neat, accurate, and timely manner.
* Removes package from conveyor line onto pallets and organizes them based on size and weight.
* Responsible for maintaining, cleaning, and sweeping area.
* Removes all garbage and cardboard throughout the day to dumpster or contractor.
Cleaning duties, sweeping floors, keeping shelves neat and clean, keep equipment in neat order. May be required to perform other warehouse function(s) as needed. Other duties may be assigned.
**OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:**
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Must be able to keep fast paced within work environment.
* Able to work independently or within a team environment.
* Ability to use personal computers and applicable computer software to include MACS.
* Ability to be accurate in small detail and quality oriented.
* Ability to be flexible and versatile in job duties.
If you meet have experience similar as listed above APPLY NOW or call our office at 281-542-7348.