Shipping & Receiving
Houston, TX 77029 77029
Description of Skills:
* Experienced in shipping and receiving.
* Knowledge with BOL s.
* Has operated a sit down forklift.
* Has prior experience building crates.
* Experience with a manufacturing setting
* Excellent Knowledge of warehouse work procedures
* Excellent computer and communication skills
* Ability to handle shipping and receiving of goods and materials
* Good coordination and organizational skills
* Skilled in prioritizing tasks and handling warehouse team
* Ability to solve problems and interact with personnel of various departments
* Instruct and guide material handlers in storing raw materials and finished goods
* Inspect incoming and outgoing goods for visible damage and other defects
* Verify incoming materials according to the purchase orders and sign acknowledgment
* Coordinated shipping and receiving schedule with production department
* Coordinated the loading and unloading of trucks
* Completed and maintained paperwork for inbound and outbound materials
> Please apply today if you are qualified and interested! You can email your resume to Danielle at dmetcalf@meador.Com or Ashleigh at abrownback@meador.Com!