Our client in the Pasadena area is looking to bring on a Senior Financial Analyst.
This position will be responsible for acting as a business partner to the management team. The Senior Financial Analyst will drive the monthly financial forecast and the weekly cash flow forecast.
* Review monthly, quarterly and annual financial results and complete variance analysis to forecast/plan
* Discover ways to increase margin on specific accounts
* Assist in monthly forecasting process, focusing on expense trends and fixed manufacturing cost absorption
* Responsible for monthly meetings to identify trends, provide variance information/explanation, and maintain tracking for cost savings tactics
* Responsible for Excel models
* Project weekly cash flow and credit line availability
* Responsible for supporting the annual budget process
* **Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros, Vlookups)**
* 3+ years of experience in a similar role
* **MBA required**
If interested, please send your resume to Chelsey by applying here now!