Our electrical client around the Channelview area is **NOW** hiring for a Electrical Engineer to add to their growing team! This is a direct hire, full time opportunity, that is offering fantastic benefits and incentives! With an annual salary ranging between $65k and $100k!
This role is responsible for representing the company as the discipline lead electrical engineer for all projects; including providing technical expertise/direction to existing plant electrical systems and oversight of key system documents and processes, including short circuit analysis, arc flash, relay settings, and records.This person will support other engineers, project managers, and outside (contract) engineering resources as discipline lead in the development and execution of project efforts
* *Design and consult on complex jobs.Read and interpret customer job specifications.
* Order materials.
* Create drawings.
* Transmit drawings to production and customer.
* Interface with project management, customer and production.
* Apply technical documents to develop building layouts, AC/DC panel board schedules, battery systems and cable tray layouts using AutoCAD.
* Able to apply NEC and various other codes as it applies to the design and energy efficiency of the PCR.
* Meet all required NEC equipment spacing requirements for the PCR layout.
* Apply conduit, wire and breaker sizing per the NEC tables.
* Basic to thorough understanding loop diagrams and relay panels in order to develop interconnect spreadsheets.
* Learn policies and procedures, work instruction, ISO policies, Safety Rules and Regulations, and vendor products.
* Minimum 3-10 years of experience in an Engineering role.
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technology.
* Previous AutoCAD or drafting software skills preferred.
* Ability to learn/use Primavera P6 to update project status and keep all assigned projects on schedule.
Please send your resumes to Philip to be considered for this role today!