La Porte, TX 77571
Location: La Porte, TX
* Completes more advanced month-end activities including but not limited to
* Consolidating financial results
* Journal entries
* Contract profit reviews and analyses
* SC&A analyses
* Financial KPIs
* Prepares periodic reports and financial statements.
* Consolidates and reviews budgets, forecasts, and projections.
* Prepares various management summaries/presentations.
* Leads/trains team members in the accounting/finance organization.
* Participates in process improvement initiatives.
* Evaluates company policies and procedures.
* Provides recommendations for improvement.
* Leads audit process and reviews work papers.
* Develops an understanding of systems that impact financial information.
* Maintains ongoing contact with various job sites, regional offices, and departments to ensure organizational strategic goals.
* Completes various ad hoc reports.
**Education and Experience**
* Bachelor s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field required
* Master s degree, CCIFP and/or CPA candidate preferred
* Three to five years of accounting experience required
* Construction and/or project accounting experience preferred
* Working knowledge of tax, treasury, audit, payroll, receivables/payables, and risk management preferred
* Experience leading a small office staff preferred
* Efficient with Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
* Experience with Viewpoint software is a plus
* High ethical standard and ability to maintain confidentiality
Our client is motivated to begin interviews. Submit Word MS resumes to Aly Rojas Arojas@meador.Com
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour