This is an awesome job opportunity to work with our client, a leader in recycling and maintenance in industry. They are seeking a motivated and hardworking Sales & Purchasing Coordinator to work at their Houston office, located in zip code 77020.
Duties for the Sales & Purchasing Coordinator include:
**Sales - export/domestic:**
* In put sales contracts into system
* Update weekly and export list
* Send bookings to unified
* Look/ for trucks for loads we pay freight on
* Send emails to customers requesting pick-ups, delivery appointments for domestic sales or bookings for export containers.
* Send shipping documents and pictures to customers.
* Bill Invoices that have been paid.
* Request payment and final weights for loads that have been shipped and are past 30 days overdue.
* Settle all freight invoices and give to Lisa to pay.
* Attend to customers on the purchasing side of material.
* Enter prices for feeder yards.
* Check supplier / transfer tickets for weight and material discrepancies.
* Work with warehouse on incoming loads.
* Create yearly/monthly reports for suppliers when requested.
* Create settlements and adjustments when needed.
* Print checks
* File all supplier tickets by company name and in alphabetical order.
This position pays $15 per hour, and the work schedule is Monday-Friday (occasional Saturdays), 8am-5pm.
This role is in an industrial environment, so please be aware that the dress code is casual and this is not a corporate location.
We are seeking a fast learner who is not afraid to ask questions for this role!
Apply today to be considered - resumes to dmetcalf@meador.Com / abrownback@meador.Com!
Please reference Job ID: 143947