Design and devise processes for manufacturing chemicals by applying principles and technology of chemistry, physics, and engineering. Successful candidate will be able to improve the batch process operation in order to increase efficiency, improve reliability and maximize profitability.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
* Develop, own, and improve on the Process of Record (POR) for each process and associated products
* Develop, own, and improve process entitlement for each process and associated products
* Develop, own, and optimize an Operational Efficiency System (OES) for each product and associated process
* Develop, own, and optimize Lean Six Sigma program for each process
* Track gaps to entitlement, identify gap root causes, and co-develop actions with operations, R&D, and engineering to reduce or eliminate gaps
* Work with operations, R&D, and engineering to identify and eliminate causes of reduced throughput and quality bottlenecks
* Track daily entitlement % for each process along with reason(s) for gap(s)
* Participate in design reviews, PSSRs, HazOps, LOPAs and PHAs
* Work with operations and R&D to develop improved automation and batch control strategies to reduce process variation, increase throughput, and reduce operator intervention
* Experience with capital projects on an ongoing basis
* Execute work assigned on schedule and under/on budgetEH&S responsibilities include: conducting inspections and audits related to the EH&S program as assigned, participating in Hazard Reviews as needed, recommending safety improvements, completion of safety action items as assigned, completing required regulatory training, and compliance with all applicable regulations.
* Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
* 3 - 7 years applicable process/production experience in batch chemical processing
* Lean Six Sigma training and ability and desire to create a robust program
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Salary $90K - $103K with 3 - 7 years experience
Salary $110K - $130K with 7+ years experience
Please apply here or send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.