Houston, TX 77027
Our successful client in the Houston area is looking to bring on an Inventory Analyst to add to their team.
The Inventory Analyst will maintain accurate inventory at all 3rd party storage locations, ensuring that all records are received and reported in a timely manner during the financial month. Manage oversite of lot management for 3rd Party production. Oversee aged inventory. Maintains effective communication between sister regions and the US to provide visibility on in-bounds.
* Oversee KPIs related to area and ensure team synergy.
* Submit inventory reconciliation stock adjustment form for all recommended inventory variance at 3rd Party locations.
* Analyze FIFO trend for 3rd Party warehouses based on a combination of batch, spec and shelf life criteria.
* Place and monitor Intercompany Purchase Orders for all shipments from Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela business units while notifying 3rd parties of shipments and providing all necessary paperwork accordingly.
* Manage the direct intercompany order process for all sales orders shipping from Brazil and Mexico.
* Ensure goods receipt and warehouse transfers with Customer Service, Sales, Logistics and Planning to assure 3rd party s inventory is accurate within 48 hours of delivery while maintaining proper documentation records
* Align material transformation through batch ticket management process for all requested 3rd Party packaging and tolling requests.
* Two years of experience in Supply Chain or Logistics related field
* Additional supply chain related certifications a plus
* High proficiency in Microsoft applications.
* Oracle ERP (or similar ERP) knowledge a plus
* Bilingual a plus
This is a direct hire role at $20/hour.
If interested, please send your resume to Chelsey by applying here now.