Industrial Sales Manager
Houston, TX 77584
**The Sales Manager will generate sales revenues by leading the activities of the sales team within a targeted and user customer base and geographical territory!**
****The ideal candidate MUST have managed a sales team within an industrial organization!****
**Duties & Responsibilities:**
* Participate in the development and execution of the company's sales strategy
* Drive new business sales through prospecting, lead identification, generation and qualification, with the objective of meeting or exceeding established targets
* Planning, managing and controlling of daily sales related activities of the sales team within the organization
* Research, analysis and understanding of competitor products, activities an market share
* Demonstrated ability to drive sales growth using appropriate value selling techniques
* Demonstrated ability to manage a small sales team
* College/University degree, business, sales and or marketing focus
* Minimum of 8-10 years experience in industrial product sales, of which at least 3 years in a sales team management capacity
* Relevant sales experience with oil & gas, petrochemical and chemical companies within the Texas/Louisiana territories
The salary for this role is ranging between a base salary of $80K-$90K with bonuses and commissions!
This is an amazing, growing organization!
If you have Industrial Sales Management experience and are seeking a new opportunity, apply here for immediate consideration.
Raegan is the main contact for this role at Meador Staffing Services.