Pasadena, TX 77507
This is a direct hire, full time opportunity that is offering fantastic benefits and incentives!
* provides necessary technical and hands-on support to continuously improve plant instrumentation, electrical, DCS/PLC equipment, equipment integrity, reliability, cost, and equipment up time.
* maintaining, trouble-shooting, and calibrating electronic and digital process control equipment, related loop equipment, electric motors, and control circuitry.
* assist Engineering with startups and must be able to read loop drawings, P&ID's, electrical schematics.
* responsible for troubleshooting up to the DCS or PLC programming. Training of other employees as needed.
* Must have at least a High School Diploma
* AAS Degree or Certification a plus
* At least three years of I&E experience
* Either have a Journeyman or Apprentice Electrical License
* Experience with a PLC s, DCS s, VFD s & HMI s
Please send your resumes to Philip to be considered for this role today!