Export Customer Service Representative
Pasadena, TX 77505
**This company is looking for an Export Customer Service Representative who has EXCELLENT Customer Service skills, as well as the following:**
* Three (3) to five (5) years of customer service experience within a manufacturing company;
* Two (2) years of strong export experience; Order Entry into ERP system; Railcar experience is a HUGE plus;
* Import/Export/International Shipment experience;
* Experience working in a chemical facility; and
* Experience operating Microsoft Suite.
**Main job responsibilities of the Export Customer Service Representative include:**
* Handling first contact with customers must be professional and courteous;
* Entering orders received via email, fax and phone into the ERP System;
* Corresponding with customer regarding orders, product pricing, status, delays and/or shipment information;
* Checking daily inventory and expected shipments to insure product availability;
* Set up new customer accounts; maintain existing customer accounts;
* Handling customer complaints in accordance with company procedure;
* Prepare and email an Open Orders report; and
* Performing related work as required.
This is a direct hire opportunity with a starting salary range of $50K-$58K/year, depending on experience.
HEAVY LOGISTICS AND/OR SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE!
This role is more heavily revolved around exporting and customer service.
To be considered, please send your resume to Hollee today!