Customer Service Analyst
Houston, TX 77046
The Chemical Customer Service Representative MUST have excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as experience working in a chemical environment.
Our client is seeking someone with the following:
* Willingness to learn about their organization;
* Desire to grow with the organization;
* One (1) year of experience working in a chemical environment;
* Experience working in customer service;
* Experience utilizing SAP or similar ERP system; and
* Availability to begin working ASAP.
This position is available due to promotion - this company offers LOTS of room for growth and development!
This is a direct hire opportunity with a starting salary range of $50K-$55K/year.
To be considered for the Chemical Customer Service Representative role, please send your resume to Hollee today!