Chemical Sales Representative
Pasadena, TX 77507
This individual will provide business development activities in business areas by achieving market opportunities and sales goals by implementing sales plans developed.
**Our client is seeking an individual with a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Life Sciences!**
**Sales experience in the chemicals industry is required.**
* Be the primary sales contact with customers, as assigned
* Identify and drive sales to targeted customers
* Identify customer needs and manage customer expectations
* Collaborate with customers to achieve mutual goals
* Prioritize, identify and manage value opportunities with existing customers
* Ensure contracts and agreements have been properly reviewed, evaluated and endorsed prior to presentation to customers
* Deliver agreed budget revenue target
* Plan and strategize the sales process; key account management, pricing, forecasting, etc.
* Coordinate product sales requirements with Planning Department
* Maintain and update sales forecasts
* Manage Sales Budget
* Bachelor s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry required with approximately of 10 years related experience in the chemical industry.
* Effective ability to communicate orally and/or in written form effectively with management, internal and external customers
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications
This is for a phenomenal organization! Amazing benefits, room for growth and more!
Raegan is the main contact for this role through Meador Staffing Services. Please apply here for direct consideration!