Our client is a leader in medical research serving biotech, pharmaceutical, university research labs, and contract research organizations.
They are currently seeking an associate to join their team, working hands-on with their research products. This role performs light assembly operations, which also includes testing and inspecting research catheters via the utilization of microscopes, precision instruments and test equipment. This position will also be responsible for referencing production drawings, samples as well as written and verbal instructions.
Main job duties:
* Solders wires and connectors
* Solders test and bump sensors for the sensor production process
* Performs intermediate assembly tasks such as potting, epoxy bonding, and stringing wires into catheters
* Performs visual inspection of jobs to ensure quality standards are met
* Assembles catheters without sensors, not including pressure volume and dual sensor models
* Responsible for testing completed assembly
* Utilizes hand tools, calipers, meters and other special equipment to perform assigned job
* Reads and records thermometer and temperature gauges
* Responsible for workstation verification and completion of Equipment Log
* High school diploma or GED; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Good hand/eye coordination and the manual dexterity to work with small parts
* Ability to read and comprehend standard operating procedures
* Ability to use microscope and hand tools for assembly
* Proficient in basic computer skills and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
Schedule: 7: 00 AM - 3: 45 PM / Monday - Friday
This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Pay rate: $10.25 per hour (increase available upon being hired by the company)
Please contact Danielle and Ashleigh by submitting your resume today - dmetcalf@meador.Com / abrownback@meador.Com today!